Tuesday 17 June 2014

Picnic Baskets and Antique Treasures

Well a very busy day today, in the wee hours of the night I was finishing off Gertie's picnic basket, embroidering her little picnic blanket, because after all you really can't have a picnic without a blanket to lay your goodies on!





Then this morning I took my dear daughter to work as she missed the train, I have to admit this is not such a bad thing as it takes me straight past my favourite antique shop in the whole world.... nothing like a sunny winters morning spent mooching through vintage goodies.




Antique doll dress, laces, threads and buttons.... and a very special vintage Raggedy Ann book.



"And Raggedy Ann's remaining shoe button eye looked up at her mistress in a rather saucy manner"....hahaha love it!




Mel

No comments: