Sunday 15 June 2014

Arrabella's Molly Bear

I have spent the last couple of days working on Arrabella's little Molly Bear. She started with the most sublime skein of hand dyed alpaca yarn. When I saw it at my favourite little wool shop, I knew instantly that it would make the most amazing bear. So soft, with the slightest variegation.

 
It was an absolute delight working with it, and it just goes to show, that quality yarn does make all the difference.

 
 
Molly Bear is now waiting patiently for her little dress, I've pulled a good dozen balls of wool out of my wool stash trying to decide what she would like, something a bit vintage perhaps.
 


I think Arrabella and her Molly Bear will be the best of friends. Arrabella loves cuddling her, such warm, soft and loving cuddles.

 

 Mel



No comments: